I've been collecting Victoria, BC demos for close to 13 years now, hopefully you'll find something of interest.

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Micky Christ - Kneel and Bob (Tape Rip)


MP3 / VBR
96 kHz, 24 bit

As usual, I hang around the Garrick's Head pub, usually with John Benson, anyhow we were chatting the other day and he mentioned he did the cover to Kneel and Bob, which I have on cassette (I own all the MC stuff), so here is the start of my Micky Christ flood.

(from the inside cover of the demo)

RECORDED AT THE RATSNEST
FEBRUARY 1994
THANKS TO ALL OF YOU
WHOM HAVE SO CONTINUALLY
MYSTIFIED US WITH YOUR
ABILITY TO F*** WITH OUR
TINY LITTLE REALITY
WITH OUT YOU NOTHING
WOULD MAKE US VOLITILE

MICKY CHRIST
468 CECELLA ST
VICTORIA B.C.

PHOTO BY BETTY
THANKS STEVE & DUKE

Track listing...

01. Bob Larson *
02. Bouncer
03. Big Cheese *
04. No Secrets *

* Appeared on User Friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment